Bearing Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion Board on Locating & Selling Bearings as well as Information on the Bearing Industry.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My introduction of electrical switch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lucky car

My introduction of electrical switch Empty
PostSubject: My introduction of electrical switch   My introduction of electrical switch EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:56 am

This weekend,our teacher wanted us to find something that related with the electrical switch parts mould.I search the Internet and find the following. An electrical switch wherein a body of the switch supports a rotor. A contact is movable with the rotor relative to first, second and third fixed contacts supported by the body. An operating lever extends from the body transverse to the rotor axis and is coupled to the rotor to transmit rotational movement of the lever about its longitudinal axis to move the rotor about its rotational axis. We design the electrical switch parts mould to help the company.Annular movement of the lever about the rotor axis is also transmitted to move the rotor about its rotational axis.

In addition to,this invention relates to an electrical switch particularly, but not exclusively, for use in a road vehicle, the switch being of the kind having an operating levermovable angularly relative to the body of the switch about a first axis and rotatable about its longitudinal axis to operate contacts of the switch, the movement of the lever about said first axis changing the function performed by the rotationalmovement of the lever.
http://www.seekpart.com/general-mechanical-components/moulds/electrical+switch+parts+mould.html
Back to top Go down

My introduction of electrical switch
Page 1 of 1